Help your patients get back to a normal life.
The ONLY nutrition clinically tested to dissolve struvite stones
in as little as 7 days1 and reduce the recurrence of FIC signs by 89%2.
Hill's Prescription Diet™ c/d™ Multicare Feline
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days1 (average 28 days)
- Reduces the risk of recurrence of FIC signs by 89%2
- Reduces risk of calcium oxalate and struvite stone formation
- Ideal for long-term feeding and healthy, multiple cat households
Break the cycle with
c/d™ Multicare Urinary Stress
- with L-tryptophan and hydrolyzed casein to help manage stress, a known risk factor for FIC
- Clinically tested to reduce the recurrence of FIC signs by 89%2
- Clinically tested to dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days1 (average 28 days)
There’s never been therapeutic nutrition like this.
- Irresistible new form
- Gently cooked, bite-sized chunks of real chicken or real tuna
- Made with real carrots, rice, and spinach
- Full strength, clinically proven efficacy
Other articles you may find useful
1Lulich JP, Kruger JM, MacLeay JM, et al. Efficacy of two commercially available, low-magnesium, urine acidifying dry foods for the dissolution of struvite uroliths in cats. J Am Vet Med Assoc. 2013;243:1147-1153. Average 28 days in vivo study in urolith forming cats.
2Kruger JM, Lulich JP, Merrils J, et al. Proceedings. American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine Forum 2013.
3Pereira GG, Fragoso S, Pires E. Effect of dietary intake of L-tryptophan supplementation on multi housed cats presenting stress related behaviors, in Proceedings. BSAVA 2010.
4Beata C, Beaumont-Graff E, Coll V, et al. Effect of alpha-casozepine (Zylkene) on anxiety in cats. J Vet Behav. 2007;2(2):40-46.